1. I think part of a best friend’s job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong.
3. I totally take back all those times I didn’t want to nap when I was younger.
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
5. How are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
6. Was learning cursive really necessary?
7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on # 5. I’m pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
8. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don’t want to have to restart my collection…..again.
9. I’m always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page technical report that I swear I did not make any changes to.
10. I keep some people’s phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.
11. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.
12. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers and sisters! prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers and sisters!
13. Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty, and you can wear them forever.
14. The first testicular guard, the “Cup,” was used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974. That means that it took only
100 years for men to realize that their brain is also important.
15. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lite than Kay.